Certified NLP Practitioner
Scroll down for Master-Practitioner
Making Life Better for yourself and those you choose to help involves learning how to use the principles and techniques of NLP to enhance your personal effectiveness and improve those same skills in others. Prepare for 8 days of challenge, practice and study, all made well worth it by your NLP Practitioner Certificate signed by Richard Bandler, John LaValle and Kris Deva North your Licensed Trainer.
As an NLP Practitioner you are someone who has learnt how to use the principles and techniques of NLP to enhance your personal effectiveness and improve those same skills in others.
YOU WILL LEARN
- To gain that vital edge to make you a more powerful communicator
- Master your own emotions – run your own mind
- Access your subconscious learning ability
- Gain ‘instant confidence’ and motivate yourself and others
- Use language with more precision and elegance
- Change unwanted behaviours in yourself and others
- Remove unnecessary fears and phobias
- Create better working and more satisfying emotional relationships
- Discover your true potential
- Ways to Help Yourself and Others succeed, achieve ambitions, fulfill desires, and solve problems
The Society of Neuro-linguistic Programme Practitioner Certificate is awarded at the end of the Practitioner Training subject to:
- 100% attendance
- Completion of Homestudy Assignments
- Demonstrating the ability to use the attitudes, principles and techniques of NLP with yourself and others
- Completion of the SNLP Practitioner Certification Agreement
Members are listed on the Society of NLP and Healing NLP Registers.
By registering with payment for Practitioner training you confirm that you are physically and mentally fit to undergo training and that you indemnify the organisers from any liability for accident or injury arising from the training. Your statutory rights are not affected. Payments once made are not refundable in any event and not transferable to another course or another person.
Licensed NLP Master Practitioner
2017 Master Practitioner Certification Course Dates: May 26th thru 2nd June
NLP Master Practitioner training develops your mastery of the creative and innovative applications of NLP by in-depth understanding of its principles and methodology.
YOU WILL LEARN
- How to develop the quality of Presence
- The very latest applications and developments in NLP
- The spirit and attitude of NLP which drive the techniques
- Unconscious behavioural competence in the ‘basics’
- Highly skilled communication
- Advanced unconscious installation
- Mastery of the Art and Science of Negotiation
- Modeling the Masters
In-depth analysis of Dr Richard Bandler’s applications of the Milton method; John LaValle’s analyses of the Meta model, hypnotic writing, the influence of persuasion, and the art of negotiating; new techniques and processes along with new exercises and strategies,
and review, refresh, reinforce, refine, develop, and evolve techniques and processes learned and installed in the Practitioner training.
By practising you attain Mastery of NLP techniques and processes: Mastery leads to Flexibility
On completion of the Training you will eligible for the Society of NLP Master-Practitioner membership and registration, or be offered recommendations for further training.
Training runs from 10.30 am to 5.30 pm daily, with breaks.
Master Practitioner Course fee (£897) includes all Taxes, Course Manual, Assessment and Certification.
Please Note: You must have completed Practitioner Certification before starting Master Practitioner Training!
By registering with payment for Master-Practitioner training you confirm that you have completed Practitioner Training, are physically and mentally fit to undergo Master-Practitioner training, and that you indemnify the organisers from any liability for accident or injury arising from the training. Your statutory rights are not affected. Payments once made are not refundable in any event and not transferable to another course or another person.